I've Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Or UFOs

We are on the verge of a major, profound discovery!

According to a report by the United Nations, since 1947 more than 150 million people have been witnesses to UAP activities throughout the world. More than 20,000 of those has been documented landings! In Canada, 10% of the population have witnessed Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, including myself. A Roper poll conducted in the United States reported that 70% of the U.S. population believes that the government is not telling the public everything it knows about UAPs. Governments stopped funding UAP research because the phenomenon appears to display unknown high technology, energy or even a form of life that would undermine the Petrodollar, compromising the fossil fueled, global financial infrastructure. 

Revolutionizing, or ending the world as we know it.

I’ve Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl
 
       Click on the image for more information
Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon
Here is a photograph of an Unidentified Aerial Object.
This was taken from an aircraft's window at 30,000 ft.
Hello world. I feel it is my duty as a human being and fellow citizen to share my experience with "We The Sheeple". Hopefully mainstream scientists will also take this seriously as it would be helpful when we become aware of another, profound reality.
 
I had a life altering experience over 30 years ago around the late 70's or early 80's. I witnessed some kind of enormous unidentified aerial phenomenon. I still remember it today as if it happened yesterday. Every time when I used to tell my story, I would literally relive the whole experience. What I mean by "used to tell" is because I no longer bother. Nobody listens, nobody cares and most don't believe it anyway. On that note, I'm going to tell it for the last time on this, my first website. I'm just Joe citizen with an above average interest in science and nature. I'm not an author or a writer, just a one finger typer.

Through The Looking Glass
Around the winter of around 1980, January perhaps, I just got off work at 9:30 P.M. from the auto dealership. I was a car salesman at the time. I started driving towards the city of Toronto, Canada, on the QEW (Queen Elizabeth Way) eastbound to meet some friends at a bar on the Esplanad (a street lined with nightclubs). I was not under the influence of any drug or alcohol.

As I was driving, I noticed a string of lights slowly rotating counter-clockwise over the city of Toronto, at about the ten o'clock position from my point of view. This caught my eye because these formation of lights were very unusual. The lights were evidently in a circular pattern with about two thirds visible as the other third rotated out of view. Imagine a pie plate with about 25 lights around the circumference of it. As this "pie plate" would revolve, a third of these lights would be hidden from view as if they were obstructed by a solid body. It was at night so all I could see was these rotating string of lights but they were definitely on a "fixed" platform as the lights were revolving in unison.

Although I've heard of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon and was curious, at that time in my life, I didn't really give that much thought about them. I've always been interested in nature and especially about the universe. I've seen all kinds of aircraft and advertising blimps at night before. I drove taxi's off and on for fifteen years on the night shift and have seen countless meteors, lightening, satellites etc. On two occasions I've even seen extremely bright, slow falling, green fireball meteors lighting up the ground, for a couple of seconds, as if it was daylight . I've read, in later years, were other witnesses reported green fireballs as Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. I chuckled to myself thinking how easily "UFO believers" can be fooled by natural phenomenon.

Anyway, these circle of lights were slowly descending and approaching towards me (westbound), while I was driving about 115 kilometers per hour on the highway (eastbound). These lights were getting closer and closer as "we" approached each other. I recall thinking to myself that this must be some kind of advertising balloon and those lights were letters. As I kept driving, I was paying more and more attention to this object because the closer it was getting, the more unusual it looked. I kept glancing at it, while driving, waiting until it was close enough to read what these letters were saying, still thinking it was some kind of advertising blimp. The closer it got, the more I looked at it. Now at my nine o'clock position, the string of rotating lights appeared to bank left like an airplane would "turning right". Actually it wasn't banking at all. It was dipping forward pointing towards the ground. At this point, I realized that these lights were not letters at all. They were different shaped, yellowish white lights. The reason these lights were different in shape was because they appeared to be "inset" into some solid body. When the lights were seen head on, they were circular. But as they rotated out of "direct" view, they changed shape like the different crescents of the moon. That's why they appeared to be all different shapes.

During the time when this Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon started to bank left, or I thought from my point of view, I was struggling with myself trying to understand whether this was a plane, blimp, or a balloon. It was flying too slow for a plane, yet, too fast for a blimp. Also, it didn't appear to be flying or floating. The best way I can describe its motion is that it looked like it was "sailing" in the sky.

What's interesting here is that the human brain tries to associate what the eyes are seeing, to something already seen or experienced before. That's why I was at war with myself trying to decide whether this object was a plane, blimp or a balloon. Every time I resigned myself to what I must be witnessing, I jumped to another conclusion. This jumping from one conclusion to another occurred during the whole experience. I was imagining all kinds of things. For example, if it was a plane, the only way these lights could have been positioned was in a circle because this plane must have had some kind of supporting structure in a circle from wing tip to wing tip. This didn't make any sense at all. I've seen advertising planes before. This was nothing like this. Not even close. Than I was trying to imagine a "Goodyear blimp" with these letters going across its side. This was nothing like it either. So here I was, trying to drive and watch this object at the same time. As I was driving, I started to slow down because I kept looking at this circle of lights more than the road ahead of me. In retrospect, I don't even know how I kept my car on the road because I was so awed by this display in the sky.  As the object kept dipping forward more and more, it eventually ended up totally perpendicular to the ground! The first thing that came to mind was a big Ferris wheel rotating in the sky. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. At this point I slowed down to about 50 KPH (30 miles an hour in a 60 MPH highway for my American friends) and put my four way, flashing hazard lights on my car fearing that another car would crash into the back of me for going so slow on a 100 KPH highway.

As I was mesmerized by this strange Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, a surge of adrenaline hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't realize how BIG this thing was. At first I thought it was the size of an airplane fairly close. IT WAS GIGANTIC! Absolutely ENORMOUS in size. At least twice the size of a football field, bigger than an aircraft carrier! It must have been miles away. I don't know what gave away its size. Maybe the reflections of light on the ground. The best way I can relate this sudden realization is like one of those illusions most of us have seen. You know, when you look at a pixel drawing with an image you can't see until you stare at it for a while? After a period of time, you make out the face of a women or something like that? That's kind of the transformation I experienced. At first I thought the object was the size of a large plane than suddenly I REALLY saw it. IT WAS HUGE!!! I yelled out loud to my self, "Holey F**k, IT'S HUGE!!!". I don't F***ing believe it, it's F***ing HUGE!!!. I thought it was fairly close at first, than bang!, it was much farther away and larger than my brain first comprehended it. Speaking about this surge of adrenaline. Have you ever had a really close call having a car accident? When your heart rate skyrockets to about 180 beats per minute? That's what I felt when I realized how Gargantuan this object was! I could actually feel my heart pounding like crazy. To be frank, that's when it literally scared the hell out of me, when I realized how big it was. At this point, I rolled down my window and pointed to this giant "Ferris wheel" in the sky to the other motorists, but it appeared no one seemed to notice as they screamed by me at regular highway speeds. I remember how cold it was when I rolled down my window. It was something like minus 30 Celsius below zero.

After, I don't know how long, probably only a few seconds of rotating in this perpendicular position, this Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon started to climb and right itself and "sail" back to the direction it originally came from. I rolled up my window, turned off my hazard lights, and started to speed up to chase it. Still it seemed other motorists didn't notice this object. That still irks me to this day why nobody seemed to notice. As I was approaching the city limits, this object was in its flat position again climbing over the city. Then, all of a sudden, the rotating lights turned off except for a red "aircraft like" blinking light (which I never noticed before). After a few seconds, the rotating lights turned on again. It was like in the movie "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind". The lights just blasted on. Than after a few seconds they turned off again as it seemed to be right over the city. Strange behavior. Now I was exiting off of the highway on to Spadina Rd. I lost track of these lights because of the tall buildings. When I was on the street where I was going, I saw a cop parked on the other side of the road writing a parking ticked. I stopped in the middle of the road and ran over to him. He was quite taken aback by my seemingly aggressive approach. I asked him, "how long have you been here?" I forgot what he said, but I asked, "did you see that big circle of lights flying in the sky? He said "no". After parking my car, I met my friends at the bar, "Bailey's", and told them what happened but they didn't take me seriously as they've already had a few and were more interested in the ladies.

After sitting at the bar by myself for an hour or so I went home. I was living at my parent's house at the time, temporarily, so when I got home around 11 P.M., I called the police. I didn't know who else to phone at the time. They didn't take me seriously of course so after that, I phoned the Toronto International Airport and managed to get through to Air Traffic Control and asked them if they had anyone call in with a UFO report. Nothing. So I called the police again and convinced them to take me seriously as I wanted to make a report. They told me they can send a couple of officers to my house. As it was late and my parents were asleep, I told them I'd rather come to the station the next day to report. Next morning, when I contemplated going in I decided not to, fearing they would think I'm some kind of wacko UFO fanatic.

As the days went by, scanning the newspapers looking for a "UFO sighting" to no avail, I started doubting myself. I was trying to convince myself that perhaps I was somehow mistaken. Maybe it was something not out of the ordinary at all. Maybe it was a balloon or airplane of some kind. Maybe like thousands of others, I witnessed something that I misinterpreted for something else.
About a week or so later, on or about the tenth page of the Toronto Star or Toronto Sun, bottom right hand corner, there it was! A short article. "Dozens of Mississauga residents reported a UFO as big as a football field." I don't recall the whole article. "Finally" I said to myself. "I knew it was real", "I knew I didn't imagine this". I'll never, ever, doubt myself again no matter how much ridicule I'll be subjected to. I have some regrets however. One is It didn't occur to me at the time to contact the media instead of the police and the airport. My second regret is I wish I had others with me to have this one in a million experience. And most importantly, I wish I knew what I was witnessing right from the beginning so that I would have found a way to park my car and really pay attention to this strange, enormous "craft" in the cold night sky.

So there you have it folks. I won a lottery of sorts. Don't believe me? I don't care. Still interested? Keep reading. Get Educated. Unidentified aerial Phenomenon is REAL and WORLDWIDE. This phenomenon been here since recorded history, even before!

Check Out My Official Report Including My Drawings

Now before, you the readers, pass judgment on me, please take the time to read what I have to say. I'm NOT a "UFO believer" per say. In other words, I'm not a tin hat UFO fanatic who embraces this enigma as some kind of new age religion waiting for aliens from space to save mankind from himself. December 22, 2012 will just be another work day and life will keep going on. Yup, we still have to go to work and pay our bills, no need to stock up on water, weapons or Ensure. As I stated at the beginning, I'm just Joe citizen with above average interest in science and nature who had a truly unbelievable experience which is extremely difficult to explain let alone believe. Hell, if someone were to tell me the same story, I would have a hard time believing it also. I gave up "selling" my experience many years ago as it falls on deaf ears anyway. I've written to President Jimmy Carter (a witness),  President Ronald Reagan (also a witness), George W. Bush and never received a response...as expected of course. Hell they're just politicians, figureheads who come and go. What do they really know? I've also sent my experience to my favorite, colorful, theoretical physicist, Dr. Michio Kaku. At least to my surprise he took the time and responded when I asked him why mainstream scientists shy away from this Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon business. He wrote back and said that it was because of "the giggle factor". I can understand that since hard-core scientists need to be able to study the data in a controlled laboratory environment. So from now on, I won't use "UFO" as an abbreviation for "Unidentified Flying Object" as this means anything flying in the sky which cannot be identified because of lack of data or the ignorance of the witness or witnesses. This accounts for about 90% of reports made. I will refer to this enigma as "UAPs", "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" meaning after strict scientific scrutiny, with verifiable data, qualified witnesses and the sighting still remains unidentified. This accounts for approximately 10% of the real, genuine reports of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.

Since this incident over 30 years ago, I've collected hundreds of newspaper clippings, watched countless documentaries, and since the advent of the internet I've downloaded gigabytes of reports, videos, documentaries, information and data. I've watched countless video clips on YouTube and laughed at all the B.S. and ignorance from the submitters. To them, any light in the sky is an "alien invasion". Absurd. I've been receiving UAP reports, worldwide, everyday for the last 15 years. Even after all these decades of researching and reading, I still don't know what this giant object was or what this phenomenon represents. I cannot be objective when it comes to this phenomenon because I saw it with my own eyes. Absolutely no doubt about it. I'm 110% sure it was real. I know what I saw. I'm not stupid or that ignorant so there is no point debating my reports' authenticity or my integrity. Folks will have to take my story at face value, believe it or not, I simply don't care. I don't have an ego to bruise, a career to protect, or a reputation to lose. So what do I have to gain here by telling a tall tale, opening myself up to even more ridicule?

Over the years I've come up with many theories and yet the answer still eludes me. Perhaps there's someone out in the world who has some answers. I want to know. If only mainstream scientist's would pull their head out of the sand and seriously investigate my experience along with millions of other witnesses. Mainstream scientists reasoning is "it couldn't be, therefore it isn't". One theory of mine was I thought it might be some kind of secret American aircraft. But than after years of thinking and theorizing I asked myself, why would the U.S be testing top secret aircraft in the middle of winter, over a large Canadian city? Than I thought of the "UFO believer's" simplistic idea that Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon represent extraterrestrial space craft visiting our speck of a world in this vast, ancient cosmos. It was a plausible theory at first but after thinking about it a lot, I disregarded that idea also. If an advanced extraterrestrial race were observing us, they would do it from a distance and we humans would not be aware of it, unless these close encounter reports were deliberate in nature. It's what our scientists do now. Does a herd of Zebra know they're being observed by an aircraft kilometers away with high powered camera's manned by humans? Are a colony of ants aware that their anthill is only a hundred meters away from a runway of an international airport with Homo Sapiens onboard airplanes with laptops and smartphones? The reason I use this analogy is because of the age of the cosmos and our very short time in it. Science and logic dictates to me that the universe is full of water and teeming with life and most of it is beyond human comprehension. Advanced civilizations would be so far above us on the evolutionary scale as we are over a virus. In my opinion, the odds of direct communication with an advanced extraterrestrial civilization is highly unlikely. And even if we were confronted by an advanced civilization, would we even recognize it for what it was?  But than, what the hell do I/we know anyway? We know more about our  Moon and Solar System than the bottom of our own oceans!

Outside The Fishbowl

I'm absolutely convinced I had a glimpse of some kind of "craft" from another reality. One that is invisible to us naturally or by design. I also surmise that we are on the verge of a major, profound discovery. One that will change the world as we know it. I hope I'll still be above ground to see it so that I'll have some kind of closure. This enormous nuts and bolts craft didn't belong here in our everyday world. What's really disturbing to me here is that advanced nations around the globe are aware of this phenomenon also and are doing their best to play down reports and documents released under the Freedom Of Information Act. Their silence is deafening, especially when there are many reports of warplanes chasing Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, including this report from The Toronto Star in 1979!
 
"Our Jets Scramble After UFOs" (Front Page)Toronto Star
The objects are reported to be orbiting, flying circles around our fastest warplanes as if they are stationary. Deliberately evading the jets with unbelievable, instantaneous bursts of speed, outdistancing our fastest aircraft covering many miles literally in a second, in a blink of an eye! There is some intelligence at work here. Perhaps the "UFO Believers" have one thing right. There must be some kind of international cover-up regarding Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon that have been reported for centuries around the globe. Reports of "airship" sightings were made even before man learned to fly!

Since this is my last effort to educate the public, I thought I'd add some facts, figures and quotes that I've come across.

After decades of researching, I've come up with some fascinating statistics. According to a report by the United Nations, since 1947 more than 150 million people have been witnesses to Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon activities throughout the world. More than 20,000 of those has been documented landings. It is estimated that only one out of every ten witnesses actually report their experiences for various reasons. So in my case when "dozens" of Mississauga residents reported this huge UAP, then there must be a hundred or so who also saw it but didn't report it. Do the math. A Roper poll conducted in the United States reported that 70% of the U.S. population believes that the government is not telling the public everything it knows about Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.

I'm totally convinced that things are not as they seem. I know it for a fact because I know what I saw. This object was totally out of place in our world. Unlike the "UFO Believers", I'm not going to blindly propose it was extraterrestrial in nature. After watching all kinds of science fiction movies with all of these alien spacecraft envisioned by the authors, this thing didn't look "advanced" enough. It looked like something that we humans would build 50 to 100 years from now. Humans from the future perhaps? I still don't have a clue. I've read many books about this phenomenon and found the best objective, scientific investigation from the late Dr. J. Allen Hynek's two books. "The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry" and "The Hynek UFO Report".
From Wikipedia,

Dr. Josef Allen Hynek (May 1, 1910 – April 27, 1986) was a United States astronomer, professor, and Ufologist. He is perhaps best remembered for his UAP research. Hynek acted as scientific adviser to UAP studies undertaken by the U.S. Air Force under three consecutive names:
1.Project Sign (1947–1949),
2.Project Grudge (1949–1952), and  
3.Project Blue Book (1952 to 1969).

For many years afterwards, he conducted his own independent UAP research, developing the Close Encounter classification system, and is widely considered the father of the concept of scientific analysis of both reports and, especially, trace evidence purportedly left by UAPs. Here are a couple of his quotes.
“When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap!”
"The phenomenon of "unidentified flying objects" (UFOs), though few would call it part of science, is also both shocking and paradoxical. UFO reports are often an outrage to common sense. The persistent flow of reports, from all parts of the world, of an object or a luminosity in the sky or on or near the earth defies rational explanation even when made by persons of acknowledged responsibility. Indeed, if these observations are even partially true, understanding them may require a breakthrough -- at least in our thinking about the world around us".
J. Allen Hynek ,  Ph.D.

At first Allen Hynek was a skeptic, hired by the U. S. Air Force's Project Bluebook to "explain away" sightings people reported. Most reports were easily identified as meteors, airplanes, satellites, balloons  etc. However, after a period of time, Hynek realized that 5 to 10% of the reports were of a "high strangeness" nature which couldn't be explained away even after strict scientific scrutiny. He realized that the small percent of the reports were of something real and unidentifiable, flying in our skies and air space apparently under intelligent control. I can attest to that!
Here is a small example of information I've uncovered over the decades. Something really big is going on and I'm convinced that there are certain, powerful entities around our globe who are keeping the true nature of UAPs secret from "We The Sheeple".

UAP And Pilot Sightings

I find this fascinating. Dr. Richard F. Haines, is the Chief Scientist for the National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena (NARCAP). His research focuses on airline sightings, airline safety, and these strange aerial mysteries. Dr. Haines goes into quite comprehensive detail about military/civilian pilot sightings, electromagnetic interference effects and the 3400 actual unknown reports collated from aviation professionals, civilian and military. In 1976, an Iranian fighter pilot in an American made F 4 warplane was ordered to intercept an unknown object caught on radar. As he got close to the UAP, about 35 miles out, the plane began having problems communicating with the ground. It was also having other electronic problems. The pilot abandoned the chase, and flew back to Shahrokhi, Iran. As soon as the plane dropped its original course, all of the plane anomalies disappeared. This implies that the UAP was affecting the plane's functions as it neared the object. Speaking of electromagnetic effects. For some reason, these unknown objects have an interest, not just in our aircraft, but also in automobiles. For example, on November 2, 1957, one of the best documented cases of UAP landings took place in Levelland, Texas. No less than 15 independent reports were made of a 200 Foot Long Object sitting on a road and as a car would approach, the lights and engine would die. When the UAP left the area, all electronics started working again. This happened 15 times in one night around Levelland. Each incident were almost identical. A driver notices something on the road ahead and as he approaches the car's engine and electronics are disabled. When the object raises from the ground, with no sound, then shoots off, their vehicle starts up again. Again we must remember. Only about one in ten UAP encounters are reported! How many millions, both civilian and professional, had experienced an encounter with a an unknown enigma and kept it to themselves, mostly in fear of ridicule? Now I know what the gay community had to deal with. At least I have the courage to "come out" and tell my story to the world. Here are some conclusions from Dr. Haines regarding airplane encounters.

- Radio interference or total failure,
- Radar contact with and without simultaneous visual contact,
- Magnetic and/or gyro-compass deviations,
- Automatic direction finder failure or interference,
- Engine stopping or interruption, dimming cabin lights,
- Transponder failure, and military aircraft weapon system failure!

Dr. Richard Haines, "Fifty-Six Aircraft Pilot Sightings Involving Electromagnetic Effects," MUFON 1992 International UFO Symposium Proceedings.

Famous Quotes From The Famous.

Even though I don't necessarily agree with all of them, the extraterrestrial hypothesis that is, it is still fascinating in itself.
"I know that neither Russia nor this country has anything even approaching such high speeds and maneuvers. Behind the scenes high ranking officers are soberly concerned about UFOs, but through official secrecy and ridicule many citizens are led to believe that the unknown flying objects are nonsense. . .To hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel." -Admiral Roscoe Hillencoter, former director of the CIA, at a 1962 NICAP press conference in Washington D.C

"Sightings of unexplained objects at great altitude and traveling at high speeds in the vicinity of major US defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomena or known types of aerial vehicles." -Dr. H. Marshall Chadwell, former assistant director of the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence, in a December, 1952 memo to then-director of the CIA, General Walter B. Smith.

"The evidence that there are objects which have been seen in our atmosphere, and even on terra firma, that cannot be accounted for either as man-made objects or as any physical force or effect known to our scientists, seems to me to be overwhelming... A very large number of sightings have been vouched for by persons whose credentials seem to me unimpeachable. It is striking that so many have been trained observers, such as police officers and airline or military pilots. Their observations have in many instances... been supported either by technical means such as radar or, even more convincingly, by... interference with electrical apparatus of one sort or another...." -Admiral Lord Hill-Norton, Chief of Defense Staff, Ministry of Defense, Great Britain, 1973; Chairman, Military Committee of NATO, 1974-77

"I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. In other words we are being watched by beings from outer space." -Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director at NASA, and former US Air Force spokesman for Project Blue Book.

"Scientifically we eliminate the simple hypotheses:  It's not a plane. It's not a helicopter. It's not a natural phenomenon because the descriptions don't match  Therefor this global phenomenon resists any other explanation. The only remaining hypothesis is the hypothesis of extraterrestrial origin." -L. Clerebaut, Secretary General, SOBEPS

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously." -Former Russian President Mikhail Gorbachev (Soviet Youth, May 4, 1990)

“Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control… It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is…” -Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, First Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Statement for National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena, 1960

“Because of the development of science, all countries on Earth will have to unite to survive and to make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary.” -General Douglas MacArthur, New York Times, October 8, 1955

“I can assure you that flying saucers, given they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth.” -President Harry S. Truman, White House Press Conference, April 4, 1950

“…I made an effort to find out what was in the building at Wright Patterson Air Force Base where the information is stored that has been collected by the Air Force, and I was understandably denied this request. It is still classified above Top Secret.” -Senator Barry Goldwater, In a letter dated March 28, 1975

“The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that crash site. They haven’t kept it a secret… It has been leaking out to the public for 50 years or more…” -Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell

I was flying a P-51 Mustang at about 12,000 feet over Minneapolis in  1951. I thought it was a simple kite. As I flew closer to it I looked at it and thought it was a weather balloon. But as I got behind it I could tell it wasn't a balloon. It looked like a disc." -NASA astronaut, Donald "Deke" Slayton

"I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets... Most astronauts were reluctant to discuss UFOs." "I did have occasion in 1951 to have two days of observation of many flights of them, of different sizes, flying in fighter formation, generally from east to west over Europe." -Major Gordon Cooper, astronaut, to the United Nations

"While flying with several other USAF pilots over Germany in 1957, we sighted numerous radiant flying discs above us. We couldn't tell how high they were. We couldn't get anywhere near their  altitude."  "While working with a camera crew supervising flight testing of  advanced aircraft at Edward's Air Force Base, California, the camera crew filmed the landing of a strange disc object that flew in over their heads and landed on a dry lake nearby. A camera crewman approached the saucer, it rose up above the area and flew off at a speed faster than any known aircraft". -NASA astronaut, L. Gordon Cooper

"We cannot say that today's government is really covering it up - I think that most of them don't know what is going on anymore than the public..." -Dr. Ed Mitchell Apollo 14 Astronaut, MSN Interview 10/98

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the government is hushing it up" -Stephen Hawking on C Span Television

“When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap.” -Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Scientific consultant for Air Force Project Blue Book

"I think some highly secret government UFO investigations are going on that we don't know about--and probably never will unless the Air Force discloses them." -U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater, retired Air Force Reserve Brigadier General and pilot

"UFO's are real"  -United States Air Force

"I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one." "It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon.. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists." -describing an alleged UFO sighting he had in October of 1969 to reporters while campaigning in 1976. -Former U.S. President, Jimmy Carter, five-time nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize

"In the firm belief that the American public deserves a better explanation than that thus far given by the Air Force, I strongly recommend that there be a committee investigation of the UFO phenomena. I think we owe it to the people to establish credibility regarding UFOs, and to produce the greatest possible enlightenment of the subject." -Former U.S. President Gerald R. Ford, while in congress, 1966

"I feel that the Air Force has not been giving out all the available information on the Unidentified Flying Objects. You cannot disregard so many unimpeachable sources." -John W. McCormack, Former Speaker of the House, January 1965

"I would do it [aid the Army Air Force in its investigations] but before agreeing to it we must insist upon full access to the discs recovered. For instance in the LA* case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."  --From a handwritten notation at the bottom of a now declassified memo. (asterisk added, see below) "[UFOs are] considered top secret by intelligence officers of both the Army and the Air Forces." -From a declassified 1949 FBI document from the San Antonio FBI office, to J. Edgar Hoover

"I think it's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark on the question of UFOs. It's time to find out what the truth really is that's out there. "We ought to do it because it is right. We ought to do it because the American people, quite frankly, can handle the truth, and we ought to do it because it is the law." -John Podesta, White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it". -Max Planck

And my favorite guy,

Ronald Reagan, then Governor of California describing his sighting of a UAP in 1974 to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal. "I was in a plane last week when I looked out the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, 'Have you ever seen anything like that?'  He was shocked and he said, 'Nope.' And I said to him: 'Let's follow it!' We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it shot straight up into the heavens."

"I was the pilot of the plane when we saw the UFO. Also on board were Governor Reagan and a couple of his security people. We were flying a Cessna Citation. It was maybe 9 or 10 o'clock at night. We were near Bakersfield, California when Governor Reagan and the others called my attention to a big light flying a bit behind my plane. It appeared to be several hundred yards away. It was a fairly steady light until it began to accelerate, then it appeared to elongate. Then the light took off. It went up at a 45-degree angle-at a high rate of speed. Everyone on the plane was surprised. Governor Reagan expressed amazement. I told the others I didn't know what it was...The UFO went from a normal cruise speed to a fantastic speed instantly...If you give an airplane power it will accelerate-but not like a hot rod, and that's what this was like" -Bull Paynter, a pilot with thousands of logged hours, in Sacramento California

Ronald Reagan's remarks made to the 42nd General Assembly of the United Nations on Sept. 21, 1987 "In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us realize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.  And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us?"

Check Out His Speech At The United Nations
 
 
Are we being watched and warned? If so, by what or whom?

WASHINGTON DC -- On May 9, at the National Press Club some twenty former government employees claiming encounters with unidentified flying objects while performing military or government duties went public to demand open congressional hearings on this mostly highly classified phenomenon. Air Force Academy graduate Captain Robert Salas, who spent seven years on active duty, reported that in March of 1967, UAPs flying above Minuteman Missile silos at Malmstrom Air Force Base (AFB) in Montana had knocked off line a dozen nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles.

The witnesses gave a picture of UAPs frequently hovering over key military and nuclear sites nationwide. UAPs also penetrated airspace around nuclear weapons systems in the autumn of 1975.  Security forces at Loring AFB, Maine, Wurtsmith AFB, Michigan, and others along the Northern Border including Malmstrom AFB again were scrambled.

At least one fighter was lost chasing the UAPs. Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson was in charge of the Communication Center at the Twentieth Air Division at Malestrom and dispatching nuclear launch authentication's to SAC missile crews. He saw messages stating UAPs were near the missile silos. Crew coming to work and going off duty saw the metallic circular objects shinning lights down on the missile silos and shutting them down. Professor Robert Jacobs, who was an Air Force Lieutenant reports he was in charge of the 1369th team filming a ballistic missile launch from Vandenberg AFB.

After the second and third stage of the Atlas missile burned out and departed a dummy warhead was left streaking for the target. A UAP could be seen coming into the view tracking the warhead. Beams of light were shot at the warhead repeatedly from the UAP and the warhead started tumbling uncontrollably as the UAP flew away.

The combined testimony of Disclosure witnesses indicates the Earth is being visited by intelligently flown UAPs showing a capability to locate our missile systems, to cause failure of their guidance and control systems, and if necessary to destroy them in flight. These combined activities indicate a sophisticated intelligence providing a clear warning against nuclear weapons.

Numerous witnesses and documents back the testimony. It is my opinion there must be a perception by the leaders of these countries that a potential threat exists. President Ronald Reagan went on national television and told the world he was going to build a defensive shield called the Strategic Defensive Initiative (SDI), generally called Star Wars. Its mission was to protect us, to protect us all. We are going to share with everybody including our enemy the Soviet Union. A few years later, we became allies with the Russians and now we fly together aboard the International Space Station. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Perhaps the real meaning of Reagan's remarks made to the 42nd General Assembly of the United Nations on Sept. 21, 1987, during the height of the Cold War, becomes more meaningful.

Nick Pope, headed up the "UFO desk" at Air Secretariat 2-A, British Ministry of Defense from 1991-1994, and has served in other departments of the Ministry of Defense since 1985. (You can visit their website and download thousands of documents that have been released to the public under "The Freedom Of Information Act"). "I concentrate on the science. I'm interested in the UFOs seen by the police and military witnesses. I'm interested in the near misses that pilots report, where their aircraft nearly collide with these things. I'm interested in the visual sightings backed up by radar. I'm interested in the military bases that are overflown by these things. I'm interested in the cases where you have radiation readings on the ground. These are no lights in the sky. These are not misidentifications of fantasy prone individuals. This is a cutting-edge technology being reported by reliable, trained observers, and it is something that goes beyond what we can do. That to me suggests that if it is not ours, it belongs to someone else. If that technology is better than ours, then the extraterrestrial hypothesis seems to me the best explanation." "Certainly when I socialized with my RAF colleagues, I would find that they were a little bit more receptive to the idea of UFOs--and by that I mean perhaps even an extraterrestrial explanation for this -- than you might have supposed. One of the reasons for that was that so many RAF pilots had actually seen things themselves. Many of them have never made an official report. I had one chap tell me that he had seen something over the North Sea. I asked him why he hadn't reported it, and he said, 'I don't want to be known as Flying Saucer Fred for the rest of my career.'" "We were asking the Americans, 'Are you operating a prototype aircraft in our airspace?' That, of course, was nonsense. You simply would not do that from a diplomatic and political point of view. It would undermine the entire structure of NATO if you were putting things through someone else's airspace, particularly a close ally, without seeking the proper diplomatic clearance. But we had to ask. And the Americans, having had similar reports, I guess, since the Hudson Valley wave [New York state, mid-1980s], had been quietly asking us if we had some large, triangular shaped object that could go from 0 to Mach 5 in a second. Our response was that we wished we did. This was the bizarre situation: that we were chasing the Americans, and the Americans were chasing us." "The official line from the Ministry of Defense is, 'Yes, this happened. No, we don't know what it is, but we say that it is of no defense significance.' How can it possibly be of no defense significance when your best jet is left for standing by a UFO? And, again, how can it be of no defense significance when your air defense region is routinely penetrated by structured craft?" -above excerpts are from a taped interview.

Here are more fascinating statistics, courtesy of PRUFOSPolice Report UFO Sightings´Organization

The best evidence for UAPs is based on the high caliber witness categories. The Batelle Institute Report from the 1950s confirmed the correlation that the better trained the observer is the better and more accurate the reporting of UFO reports.

PILOTS
There have been over 2000 military pilot UAP reports. Many are corroborated by airborne radar, ground radar and multiple aircraft.
Many of these are truly spectacular encounters.

ASTRONAUTS/COSMONAUTS
Many astronauts and cosmonauts have gone on the record outlining sightings during space missions.
NASA fails to comment on any of these sightings.

RADAR OPERATORS
Hundreds of experienced radar operators have gone on record telling of the extraordinary movements and speeds recorded on radar.

OBSERVER CORE
Hundreds of trained observers trained in aircraft recognition have gone on record with confirmed unknown aerial objects moving with unknown flight characteristics.

SCIENTISTS
Many noted scientists who have examined the best UAP cases become convinced that some UAP sightings are extraterrestrial in origin.

SENIOR MILITARY COMMANDERS
Many Admirals, Colonels, Generals etc. have confirmed that UAPs are extraterrestrial in origin.

MILITARY WITNESSES
There are thousands of military witnesses -Army, Navy and Air Force - to UAP sightings.

POLICE OFFICERS
There are thousands of police officer sighting reports from all around the world.

TRACE EVIDENCE
There are hundreds of confirmed well documented UAP landing trace cases from around the world.

RADAR/TELEMETRY DATA
There are hundreds of confirmed radar confirmed data records.

DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE
There are literally thousands and thousands of historical UAP related documents now in the public domain.
As you can see from these testimonials, the assumption from these professionals is that UAPs are extraterrestrial in nature. I think we have to think outside the box here. Aliens from space is a simplistic, human hypothesis written by some great science fiction writers. I surmise that the true nature of UAPs is currently beyond our science and even beyond human comprehension. There are so many aspects to this mystery that the extraterrestrial hypothesis probably represents only a small percentage of the big picture of this enigma. The larger part, in my opinion, is beyond our imagination. If only I had the resources to purchase the latest high technology tools and be able to travel at will, I would dedicate the rest of my life to gather more evidence and solve the true nature of this mystery.

The Giggle Factor

I'm infuriated by this "giggle factor" (Dr. Michio Kaku's quote). Every time I watch a UAP report on TV's mainstream news media, what do I see and hear? The commentators are giggling while speaking, as if it is the big joke of the day, and they have this stupid, silly, annoying "X Files" song playing in the background with flying saucers images splashed all over our TV screens. This pisses me off big time. Mainstream media is making a mockery if us folks who have witnessed this enigma and in some cases ruined the witnesses lives and careers. What a slap in the face! As one takes the time to research this mystery, it becomes quite obvious that this is a worldwide phenomenon which has been here since the dawn of mankind. The evidence is all around us, from early man's cave drawings to religious paintings that are centuries old. Perhaps the "UFO Believers"  assertion of a "cosmic cover-up" might have some truth to it. Are the powers to be flooding mainstream media with misinformation, disinformation and outright denial to keep us "sheeple" in control? Is it because the phenomenon represents some kind of "free energy" that would make oil, the engine of the world" obsolete? If so than these conspiracy theorists belief in the end of the world scenario does not necessarily mean a destructive, biblical apocalypse, but rather the end of the world as we know it. In other words, when the UAP mystery cannot be covered up anymore and a whole new reality is unveiled to the general public, then the world will end as we know it. Think of the ramifications on the world's religious beliefs, energy companies especially big oil, the indirect negative effect such a presence would have on our institutions, especially the bottom-line, whether that line refers to wealth or power.. Transportation, medicine, new unimaginable technologies and so on. Our whole structured civilization will cease to exist as we know it. I hope I live long enough to witness this next step in human evolution.

Well there you have it folks. I've only touched the tip of the iceberg of the information and evidence I've learned over the decades. I have plenty more stored on my hard drives. As I've said before, I'm not a "UFO believer" trying to sell the UFO/alien idea. I'm just Joe Citizen, among millions of others, who witnessed something unbelievable, like something out of a science fiction movie, which changed my thinking about myself and our place in this reality forever.

My Official UAP Report Including My Drawings

I've seen through the looking glass, outside the fishbowl

Thanks for reading and listening.
Cheers!
T.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment